NIMGenetics operates in the field of human genetics, providing genetic testing services for clinical diagnosis and offering the necessary associated genetic counselling.
We are aware that our work in human genetics, a fundamental pillar of our wellbeing, must be carried out by qualified professionals, using the appropriate material and technical equipment, with the utmost scientific rigour based on human knowledge, while respecting the environment and ensuring the complete protection of people’s right to privacy.
As we consider Total Quality to be a right of our clients and patients, achieving it within our organisation is a necessity.
With this in mind, our Management is focused on and committed to obtaining and guaranteeing:
- The wellbeing and satisfaction of our clients and patients, this being the main goal of our organisation. To
this end, we are committed to good professional practices and ensuring the highest quality of our services.
- That all NIMGenetics employees are committed to providing a quality service by promoting co-responsibility in the improvement process and participating in the quality management system.
Therefore, our staff are committed to following the guidelines established in our quality system documentation and
protocols, which are always based on technical and scientific rigour and, whenever possible, backed by stringent
- Continuous staff training, review of the methods used and introduction of innovative technologies to improve testing, which are in the interest of the patient’s wellbeing.
- The provision of accurate, reliable and reproducible results by using validated test methods, carried out
by professionals with the necessary proven skills, who can provide appropriate interpretation and counselling
- That continuous improvement is a basic principle in all the Laboratory’s activities, both
internally and towards its customers, and in the effectiveness of the management system.
- Compliance with legal requirements and those established in the UNE-EN ISO 15189: 2013, UNE-EN ISO 9001:2015 and UNE-EN ISO 14001:2015 standards, on which the management of our organisation is based.
- Ensure the protection of the environment, working in a respectful way, preventing pollution and minimizing the environmental impact, produced as a result of our activity, by controlling our significant environmental aspects and those associated with the rational use of natural resources and the waste management.
- That neither NIMGenetics nor any of its employees are involved in activities that may jeopardise their competence, impartiality, judgement or operational integrity. Both management and employees are committed to working with the utmost responsibility and expertise.
- Use our company to create positive impact by following international standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency and legal accountability.
This Policy is considered the reference framework for all activities, from which the quality objectives and specific targets for each financial year are established.
Approved on November 16th, 2022
Dr. Enrique Samper Rodríguez